The STYLISTIC Q550 Slate is aimed at use in all sorts of settings from the office to the hospital and industry. The Q550 has a 10.1-inch screen that is LED backlit and uses IPS tech. The machine has WLAN, Bluetooth, and optional mobile broadband. The Q550 runs an Atom processor and uses Windows 7 Pro 32-bit with 2GB of onboard memory.
The screen is anti-glare and will accept pen input and capacitive multi-touch as well. Portability is important and the tablet weighs a bit more than 1.5 pounds according to Fujitsu making it very portable. The battery is user removable and two or four cell options are available. Other features include cameras on front and rear, USB slots, HDMI out, audio out, a dock connector, VESA mounting support, and optional Gobi 3000 with GPS. Shipping is set for this spring with pricing starting at under $800.
The integrated USB 2.0 port provides seamless connections to local peripherals, such as an external storage device, USB keyboard, or printer, to name a few. The integrated HDMI port allows you to connect to an external monitor or HDTV for sharper images, or to a projector for broad audience communication and collaboration.
- Superbly bright (400 nit) 10.1” WXGA LED backlit IPS display with 160 degree vertical and horizontal viewing angles. Great for collaboration and viewing in all types of working environments, including outdoors.
- Anti-glare display supports both digital pen input and capacitive multi-touch
- Extremely light weight starting from 1.7 lbs.1
- User removable 2-cell or 4-cell battery
- Microsoft Windows® 7 Professional 32-bit
- Intel ® Z670 Processor (Oak Trail platform)
- On-board 2 GB memory
- Suite of security features: integrated fingerprint sensor, integrated SmartCard reader slot, FDE solid state drive (30 GB or 62 GB), Computrace® enabled BIOS, and embedded TPM (in select configurations).
- Embedded 802.11 a/b/g/n wireless LAN and Bluetooth® 3.0 connectivity
- Optional integrated mobile broadband2 (Gobi™ 3000 with GPS3)
- Integrated front facing and rear facing cameras
- Noise cancelling dual microphones for better speech recognition
- On-system expansion: USB 2.0, SD slot, HDMI port, Audio Out, Dock connector
- Support for intermediary VESA mounting plate or hand strap
- Optional docking cradle supporting four USB 2.0 ports
Starting at $729