Microsoft has released the Windows Phone app in Windows Store. it would be nice to be able to sync it with your Windows 8 PC, no? Redmond has you covered in the nick of time, as it’s just released the free Windows Phone app to its Windows Store. That’ll let you get music, photos, or video over to your computer and back, use Windows 8 apps to share things like searches, automatically save photos or videos taken with your phone to your PC and check your phone’s storage to see how it’s being used.
This Windows Phone app will replace the Zune client to manage content on Windows Phone via a PC. It makes your computer and your Windows Phone 8 work together seamlessly and you always have your photos, videos, and music, and more where you want them.
- Get your music, photos, and videos from your computer to your phone (and vice versa).
- Quickly share things from your phone with Windows 8 apps (like Photos, or Search). You don’t even have to open the Windows Phone app to move things around.
- Automatically save photos and videos you take with your phone to your PC.
- See at a glance how much space you’re using for each type of content, so it’s easy to make sure you never run out of room on your phone.
- Get to WindowsPhone.com to download apps, learn more about your phone, or find it if it’s lost.
Download it here from Windows 8 Store.